Wednesday 30 April 2014

Possibilities.

Back online. Finally. For those wondering as to my extended absence, I attempted to update a picture of the symbol painted onto my house walls to Imgur. It didn't go well. As I immediately guessed when I saw it, it is some kind of rune, the kind that fucks everything up when you put it on something. Long story short, I had to scrap my hard drives, get new ones, redo my Windows and Ubuntu installs, redo all of my security measures (a recent development I neglected to mention) and finally I had to buy a new power supply because my old one was fried. Thank god I didn't get to upload it, upon thought.

Secondly, my friend. He's dead. Really, really dead. When I arrived at his house, he resembled something put inside a blender. I'll be honest, I emptied my guts. Had the sense to grab a pot to do it into, at least. Here's where it gets freaky.

On the wall was a Post-it note, with a little arrow pointing up drawn on it. You know, normal horror thing. You look up, look back down and BAM something scary. So, being the complete retard that I am, I look up... And get knocked the fuck out. Well, I assume that's what happened. I don't remember. Next thing I do remember is waking up to some... Something tapping me on the head. I look up to see what's hitting me with a fucking stick, and it feels like my eyes are being fucking burnt out of my head. Like, actual burning feeling. It fucking hurt, is what I'm saying. But it's not Tall and Dapper. Unless he's swapped the Dapper part of his reputation for jeans and a shitty leather jacket. Anyway, this guy tosses me a audio recorder, one of the shitty $20 ones you can get from any electronics store ever, waves and goes to leave. And THEN fucking Slenderman shows up (I've run out of ideas for nicknames. His buddies can get in as they please anyway, so what does saying his name matter?). And Leather-Jacket turns and, I swear to god, he attacks Him somehow. I dunno how, he just does. At this point, tentacles start coming out and I run like hell. I heard later on that the place burnt to the ground. Official story is that my friend was still inside when it lit up.

I listened to what was on the audio recorder. It was... Well, Leather-Jacket is M. He kept referring to a rift of some kind. And something called The Second. The fuck does that mean? M you fucker, you are not helping me here, you are just making more fucking questions!

Thirdly, the last two posts. There were about 5 more like that in my drafts. I sure as shit didn't type them. Now, the words are lyrics to songs. The first being to Prayer by Disturbed and the second being to Frantic by Metallica. Why those two songs? Prayer is, from what I remember, about lose, while Frantic is about someone who knows exactly when they die. That feels... Threatening.

The numbers and shit are Hexadecimal. That, I know. Did some training in IT before going 'fuck it' and getting my painter's apprenticeship. Both posts are equally weird. It's like whoever wrote it is afraid. The first post also talks about this rift. What is it? A gateway to another world? His world? Is it a way to stop him?

Oh god please let it be a way to stop him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment